A pack with a low impact
Why to choose Low imPACK?
of cardboard packaging trash
Reusing 5000 pcs of Low imPACK packages for 20 times, save 42 tons worth of cardboard trash - production of 95 000 pcs of cardboard boxes*.
* Calculated per our M-size packaging
lower carbon footprint
Low imPACK production process does not require any water or chemicals, and has 72% lower carbon footprint compared to cardboard process.
* Calculated per current local production process
of discarded textile waste
We could save 3720 tons worth of discarded textile waste if we substituted all the e-commerce orders with Low imPACK packages.
* Estonian e-commerce sector sent out over 12.4 mil packages in 2022 (Source)
Circulating packages via
Tango‘s return system is easy
Tango’s return boxes are blue and located next to Smartpost Itella Estonia parcel lockers
Low imPACK has joined Tango’s return system to collect back the used packages.
Tango is a platform offering IT and logistical service to reusable e-commerce packaging brands.
After scanning the QR code on the package, the consumer has to drop the empty package to Tango’s return box.
Return boxes are located next to Smartpost Itella Estonia parcel lockers. Click here to see the current locations.
QR codes can be scanned with the camera function on the smart phone. Click on the yellow Tango.eco link when it appears.
Some ugly facts about why we are doing what we are doing:
One third of the world's trash is generated by packaging
Annually, 75% of discarded clothing are landfilled in EU
Annually, 5.8 million tons of textile waste is generated in EU
Source: Ellen Macarthur Foundation
Less than 1% of textile waste is diverted back to fabric
The world is demanding for an eco-friendlier packaging,
while the clothing brands are seeking for less wasteful solutions in complience with the
E U G R E E N D E A L.
Low imPACK has a solution for it
We turn the waste into value!
Almost like “Simsalabim and Abracadabra”
Reusable e-commerce packaging from recycled textile waste
- Reusable up to 20 times
- Rigid protective structure
- Premium-looking design
- Transport labels removable
- Moisture-repellent surface
- Easily foldable
Why to choose Low imPACK?
Reusable up to 20 times
Made from recycled textile waste
CO2 footprint -72% than for cardboard
-42 tons of packaging waste eliminated
* 100 000 cardboard boxes vs. 5000 Low imPACK’s reused 20x
NO trees are being cut down
Preceived luxury with excellent product protection
- Shape-holding structure
- High tear and crack resistance
- Easily removable transportation labels
- Luxurious hand feel
- Distinctive texture
- Comes in flat – saves storage space
Find the best packaging solution for your company:
Reusable packaging with return-logistics
Tailor-made packaging with branding
It’s an unboxing experience your clients would like to have
- Carbon footprint 72% less than for producing traditional corrugated cardboard box.
- Dry manufacturing process – no water used.
- No trees are being cut down.
- Upcycling under-valued waste that is otherwised incinerated or landfilled.
- Durable package that does not tear or crack.
- Transport labels removed easily without damaging the package.
- Creating brand awareness by adopting an eco-friendly premium packaging.
- Giving second life to discarded textile waste.
- Repurposing the package.
Behind every great story there is even greater team who wants to do great stuff for the greater good.
Low imPACK’s team consists of three ambitious women – Liis, Kaie, Mariann.
We all have a background in fashion that we love, but we also have a big concern about its impact to the planet. Our mission is to reduce textile waste and find novel solutions for its usage.
Read more about our full story and how & why Low imPACK was founded.
Our partners & clients
📦A pack with a low impact.
♻️Reusable, recyclable, returnable.
🌱Made from textile waste.
💥Prototron Green TOP3
Want to order Low imPACKs?
Glad you want to make changes in old-fashioned single-use linear system, reduce textile waste & packaging trash.
The Earth will high-5 you.
Fill the form and our sales-guru will contact you with custom offer.