The story of Low imPACK
Our team consists of three enthusiastic entrepreneurs – Liis, Kaie & Mariann.
We share a background in fashion having mutually over 30 years of working experience in the textile industry. However, with the extensive know-how comes a heavy burden. Namely, three of us have contributed in producing more than 5.5 million pieces of clothing out of which 75% is now landfilled (EU statistics!).
This is all due to a lack of scalable solutions for the post-consumer textile waste and industrial recycling technologies for blended fibers.
Said & done! We formed a team to act upon our conscience & dedicate to a strong mission – to reduce the textile waste & disrupt single-use packaging industry with novel reusable products.
To reduce the textile waste & disrupt single-use packaging industry with novel reusable products.
- Top20 finalist at Ajujaht season 16′ (ongoing)
- Participation at JTI Jumpstart Collaboration Track (ongoing)
- Starting collaboration with Tango and Smartpost Itella in Estonia.
- One of the winners of Prototron Green 2022
- Participation in the biggest green-tech competition Climate KIC Launchpad
- Participation in EIT ClimAccelerator progam
- Winner of the Creative Industries Pitching Award at sTARTUp Day 2022
- Nominee at Tartu product of the Year 2022
However, the most important achievement is collaborating with forward-thinking clients, who are sharing the same sustainability goals. Likewise to us, these brands really wish to make an impact in reducing packaging trash and keeping textile waste away from landfills.
At the end, it’s nothing but a solid proof that Low imPACK is moving in the right direction.
CEO | sales
CTO | prodution