How to return Low imPACK’s package
Choose Low imPACK’s reusable package at the online store’s checkout and pay the refundable deposit 3€
Open the camera on your smartphone and hold above the the QR-code to scan, click on the yellow tango.eco link
Drop off the empty package to Tango’s return station which are located next to Smartpost Itella parcel lockers
The deposit will be transferred to your bank account within 14 days (when the package return to warehouse)
This is Tango’s collecting box. You can find them next to Smartpost Itella parcel lockers.
QR code scanning – open the camera on your smartphone, hold it above the QR code until tango.eco link appears. Click on the link and fill in the short form to get back the deposit.
Frequently asked questions
How to scan the QR code with my smartphone?
1. Open the camera mode on your smartphone.
2. Place the camera above the QR code until you see the yellow Tango.eco link.
3. Click on the link and a short registration form appears.
4. Fill in the form and press the tab “KINNITA PANT 3€”.
5. Next bring the empty package to the nearest Tango return station, which are located next to Smartpost Itella parcel lockers.
Click here to see where Tango’s return stations are located.
NB! You only have to fill in the form once. The second time around you can just scan the QR code and that’s done!
What if I'd like to keep the package. It looks nice 😉
It’s ok! You can keep the package and reuse it for storing different items or use it as a gift wrap.
Please note that in this case the deposit will not be refunded.
We just hope that you will use our package as long as possible 😉
I cannot scan the QR code with mobile.
QR codes can be scanned only with smartphones.
If you have smartphone that doesn’t have a built-in QR code scanner, then we recommend you to install a free QR code reader from the Google Play store.
Click here to download the app.
I want to return the pack, but 60 days have passed.
Once you scan the QR code on the package, you have 60 days to return it and get back the deposit money you paid for it.
After 60 days the deposit money will not be refunded anymore, however you can still drop the empty package at nearest Tango return station.
You can find all Tango’s return points here.
I want to return the pack, but there is no QR code.
Don’t worry! You might have received Low imPACK’s package as a gift box that comes without a deposit and is thus, without a QR code.
However, you can always return such package to any Tango return station and we will happily keep it in circulation.
Click here to see the locations of Tango’s return stations.
As a brand, do I only have to use Itella for delivery?
No, you can send out your online orders via any kind of logistics partner.
Smartpost Itella is only our partner for collecting back to used packaging from Tango’s return stations.
1. Peetri Selver 2. Tabasalu Rimi 3. Tallinna Arsenali center 4. Viimsi Kaubanduskeskus (Delice) 5. Tallinna Torupilli Selver 6. Tallinna Balti Jaama turg 7. Tallinna Kadaka Selver 8. Laagri Maksimarket 9. Tallinna Nõmme center 10. Tallinna Kristiine center 1. floor
1. Tartu Veeriku Selver 2. Tartu Vahi Selver 3. Tartu Rebase Rimi 4. Tartu Lõunakeskuse Rimi 5. Tartu Anne Prisma